Fox is recruiting for its Executive Trainee Program. Trainees will learn the basics of the studio while rotating on various executives’ desks for 18-24 months. Trainees perform administrative tasks while learning the fundamentals of film development and about the studio. Trainees will also be exposed to script coverage, tracking projects and will work on other projects under the direction of executives.
After 18-24 months, trainees are considered for full-time opportunities within the development team.
- Manage heavy phone call volume; rolling calls.
- Arranging travel and creating itineraries for traveling.
- Processing expense reports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with creative talent, writers and filmmakers.
- Track projects, compile writer/director/talent lists, etc.
- Script coverage.
- Proofreading and editing.
- Other general administrative duties including scheduling and preparing for meetings and handling calendars.
- Assist in conceiving new and diverse creative projects.
- 1+ years’ experience within the film industry in a studio, agency, or film production company. Internship experience may substitute for work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and with management.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Effective collaborator.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills.
- Passion for film.