HOT JOB – Vice President, Affiliate Marketing (Fox Broadcasting – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
For more information and to apply, visit: http://bit.ly/1h8WNGk
The primary responsibilities of this position include oversight of the day-to-day operations of the department. Duties include, but are not limited to the following: implementing the network marketing strategy in conjunction with affiliate distribution partners, oversee planning of annual affiliate conference, act as a liaison for corporate marketing contacts, oversight of national and co-op radio promotion, management of the fiscal budget and departmental planning.
• Oversee and implement marketing strategy for affiliate distribution partners
• Create and develop initiatives that will help affiliates adapt and progress as the industry evolves
• Communicate priorities, manage the Affiliate Marketing team and various reporting and analysis of projects for upper management, and track technological advances in the industry that have an impact on local television
• Oversee various promotions and projects as assigned
• Actively build intra-marketing presence